Kardisch Law Group PC is proud of the many
favorable results it has achieved for
its clients, a few of which are as follows:
- Thousands of court decisions that have benefited clients in their professional & personal lives.
- Millions of dollars recovered for individuals injured by defective products, toxic substances, dangerous street conditions, vicious animals and workplace discrimination.
- $1,000,000 for Brooklyn child injured by toxic exposure allowing for lifetime medical, educational, psychological and vocational services.
- $750,000 judgment for Nassau County child whose step-parent replaced him as life insurance beneficiary, enabling client to attend top-flight private university.
- $450,000 to 67-year old woman attacked by a pit bull, providing for major medical treatment and a full recovery.
- $400,000 for homeowner against carrier which had improperly refused to pay loss due to fire.
- $350,000 for 70 year-old man subjected to age discrimination.
- $290,000 pre-lawsuit settlement for 81-year old woman injured in motor vehicle accident.
- $290,000 to clients harassed and wrongfully terminated from employment because of their ethnic background and race.
- $240,000 for woman who sustained minor eye injury when defective juicer exploded.
- Jury verdict for well-known truck dealer accused of age and race discrimination, a case in which plaintiff asked for a $2.5 million award.
- Jury verdict for client restaurant-owner in a case in which plaintiff claimed injury after falling down interior steps.